30" Gauge Builders Page
- Construction and maintenance of the Haluwasa Shoreline Railroad
is performed mostly by the Railroad Club, which is made up of
all volunteers. The club meets twice a month (First & third
Saturdays). The first Saturday has a meeting and a work day.
The second Saturday is just a work day. See the Hot links section
below for more information about the Haluwasa Shoreline Railroad
and Camp Haluwasa.
- Organize all the materials.
- Design the Orchard Yard and the Branch Line to the two foot
gauge system. (Check out the map.)
- Construct the 30" gauge yard. (Check out the photos)
Up Coming Projects
- Construct the 30" railroad about a half mile to meet
the two foot gauge Haluwasa Shoreline Railroad.
- Build riding car bodies on 20' flat cars.
- Long Term: To dual gauge the track around the lakes (400'
completed in 1998).
If you would like to volunteer or just want more information:
Haluwasa Shoreline Railroad Membership
Or just e-mail me , Roy, at the address below:
Shore Line Railroad
Check out the Haluwasa Shoreline Railroads Home Page. This
site contains history of both the two foot and 30" gauge
- Camp Haluwasa
- Click for more information about the camp.
The Internet Railroad Directory - Over 2,000
rail-related links, search engine, forums, railfan chat rooms,
Your are visitor number :
Copyright R. Mickle 1999
Last revised: March 13, 1999.